(Revised as of August 06, 2018)
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your private information (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”) submitted both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet as well as method of electronic storage is completely secured. We process your Data only when necessary to provide access to the Project and (or) Services, while taking reasonable security measures to protect your Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction. Our authorized employees, consultants or relevant persons authorized to have access to such data in order to fulfill their duties may only access your Data in encrypted and impersonal form.
By accepting this Policy, you shall also accept the Project’s Terms of Service
By “Data”, we also refer to information that relates to you as an individual who is identified or is subject to identification. All information on your activity in the Project and (or) Service processed by us where it is necessary for providing access to the Project and (or) Services, is hereinafter referred to as the "Account". Subject to the provisions of this Policy, the Data may include but not limited to the following: your full name, your address, your telephone number, your e-mail address, your age, your gender, your intra-project behavior.
The Data shall not include any anonymous information that we are unable to relate to you. Such information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, the browser type, Internet service providers (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. However, this information does not identify a particular user. We do not combine such information with any personal data.
We use this cookie information for the following purposes:
- To improve the Project and (or) Service content and performance;
- To analyze trends and estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To administer the web sites and speed up your searches;
- To enable log in and authentication when you log onto our web sites;
- To recognize you when you return to our web sites; and
- To deliver a better and more personalized service.
You may specify in your browser settings what cookies your device should get and store. Our system will send cookies upon visiting the web sites, unless you have disabled this option in your browser settings. However, certain special features of the Project and (or) Service may not be available to you, if you do not accept cookies.
All major browsers offer advises and guidances for managing cookies available in your browser. To learn more about cookies, including information on what cookies have been set on your computer and how cookies can be managed and deleted, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some of our websites use Google Analytics to track your activity. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use the Data collected through the Project and (or) Services in our legal interests in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR Regulation and for the purposes stipulated in the Terms of Service and this Policy. For example, we may use information we collect:
- to provide our Services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
- to respond to your submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze Project’s use and trends, and to personalize and improve Project and user experience on our web sites, such as providing ads, Content or features that match their profiles or interests, and to increase Project’s functionality and user friendliness;
- to earn gifts and rewards that you may win in the Project etc.;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts as well as support and administrative messages and otherwise
- to facilitate your use of and our administration and operation of our web sites; and
- any other purpose for which the information is collected.
Data is collected when you provide it within the Project and (or) Service. Indirect collection shall be allowed only in anonymous way.
We use technical means to determine the region where you use the Project and (or) Service in order to determine the applicable law. We do not collect, store or process personal Data of Russian citizens in accordance with applicable Russian laws. You may provide Data only for the purposes of the Terms of Service. Please pay your attention to the fact that there is a number of countries where any use of VPN-services and similar software products in order to disguise your region of residence, is not allowed. WE INFORM YOU THAT BEFORE USING THE PROJECT AND (OR) SERVICE, IT IS IN YOUR INTERESTS TO READ YOUR LOCAL PERSONAL DATA LAWS.
You have all the technical capabilities to determine how the Data shall be used. In order to apply regarding the usage of Data of EU citizens and other persons covered by GDPR, you should go to the "Settings" section, then go to the "Support" section and fill out the application form. In addition, by sending a request to email firstname.lastname@example.org you may:
- withdraw your consent given in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of all your Data and in a part;
- access your Data. You may access your Data about received by us, i.e. you may request the information on the Data’s storage and access as well as a copy of such Data within thirty (30) days from the date of your request. We reserve the right to decline your request, if it affects the rights and freedoms of other persons or lacks any clear justification;
- require limitation of Data processing for the time required to verify the reliability of the information provided;
- change the Data. You may determine at your discretion the amount of and what Data shall be associated with your Account;
- object to the processing of your Data. If you believe that we have no legitimate reason for processing your Data, please contact us using the contacts listed below.
You may also file a complaint with the local supervisory authority
- to implement your right to data portability where there is a technical capability to do so;
- to delete your Account and Data related therewith. If your Account is deleted, you will lose access to the Project and your Data will be permanently deleted within thirty (30) days from the date of your request.
We hold the Data during the validity period of the Account and within thirty (30) days from your request to delete, except for the information necessary to comply with the requirements of applicable law (e.g. tax and accounting laws) as well as anonymous information. We do not control the Data published by yourself, copied by other users as well as the Data published in the Project’s chat systems or on thematic groups and forums. We are committed to respect your rights and legitimate interests and any request for processing the Data will be considered. We may store your depersonalized account in the Project after deleting your Data where it is used in interaction with other users.
In order to provide the Project and (or) Services, we may transfer Data to contractors or agents acting for our interests. Such entities are located within the European Economic Area (EEA). We may transfer anonymous information, which does not allow us to identify you as an individual, to contractors that may reside within the territory of countries that are not EEA members. Since a list of our contractors may change from time to time, you may always request an up-to-date list of contractors to whom Data is provided, by e-mail: email@example.com. By giving us your Data, you agree to such transfer, storage or processing. We will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure the security of your Data in accordance with this Policy and Terms of Service.
By accepting these Policy you acknowledge and agree that you have reached the age allowing you to enter into such binding agreement in the country of your residence or domicile; or that you have your parent or legal guardian’s permission (if required by applicable law).
The controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection or data privacy laws in the EU Member States as well as other data protection requirements in respect of the Project is:
NEXTERS GLOBAL LIMITED
107 Faneromeni Avenue
6031, Larnaca, Cyprus
FULL NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE AUTHORIZED DATA PROTECTION AGENCY FROM NEXTERS GLOBAL LIMITED
The Commissioner for the Protection of User Data from NEXTERS GLOBAL: Data Protection Officer
107 Faneromeni Avenue
6031, Larnaca, Cyprus
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it from time to time.
This Policy is made in English language. We can provide you with a translation in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese languages. In case of any inconsistency or discrepancies between a non-English translation of this Policy and the English version, the English version shall prevail.
NEXTERS GLOBAL LIMITED