(Version dated by the May 24, 2018)
Following generally accepted industry standards to protect yours private information submitted both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is secured. We process your identifying information only when necessary to provide the Services, while taking reasonable security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction. Our authorized employees or consultants can only access your Data in encrypted and impersonal form or the concerned group entities that need to have access to this data in order to be able to fulfill their given duties.
By accepting this Policy, you accept the Terms of Service
We use the Data collected through the Project and our Services in our legal interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation and for the purposes stipulated in the Conditions. For example, we may use information we collect:
- to provide our Services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
- respond to your submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze Project usage and trends, and to personalize and improve Project and our user’s experiences on our site, such as providing ads, Content, or features that match their profiles or interests, and to increase Project functionality and user friendliness;
- receiving gifts and rewards that you can win in the Project, and so on.
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our site; and for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Information is collected when you provide Data in the framework of the Project and collected only in anonymous way.
We use technical means to determine the region where you use the Project in order to determine the applicable law. We do not collect, store or process personal Data of Russian citizens, in accordance to the Russian legislation. You may provide Data only for the purpose of implementing for the provision of Services (Terms). Please pay your attention to the fact that there is a number of countries where VPN-services and similar software products use is not allowed, with respect to the region of the User's location. WE INFORM YOU THAT IT IS IN YOUR INTERESTS TO READ YOUR LOCAL PERSONAL DATA LAW, BEFORE YOU USE THE PROJECT.
You have all the technical ability to determine how the Data will be used. To access the Application, you should go to the "Settings" section, then go to the "Support" section and fill out the application form. Also, when sending a request to mail firstname.lastname@example.org you can:
- withdraw its consent given in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of all your Data and in a part;
- to access the Data about you. You have the right to access Data about you, received by us, where you have the right to request the provision of information about the storage of Data, access to Data, as well as a copy of the saved Data. The term for providing the Data is thirty (30) days from the date of your request. We reserve the right to refuse to execute the request if it affects the rights and freedoms of others or has no explicit justification;
- Require limitation of data processing for the time required to verify the reliability of information;
- To change the data. You independently determine the volume and the Data itself, which will be associated with your Account;
- exercise its right to object to the processing of Data. If you believe that we have no legitimate reason for processing the Data, please contact us using the contacts listed below.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- if there is a technical capability, to realize the right to data portability;
- delete your Account and / or its associated Data. As a result of the deletion of your Account, you will lose access to the Project, Data will be permanently deleted within thirty (30) days from the date of your request. You can restore the account by contacting us no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the request for deletion. In case of your Data total delate with saving the Account, we are to save your opportunity to use the Project;
We hold the Data info during the validity period of the Account and within thirty (30) days from your request for removal, except for the information necessary to comply with the requirements of applicable law (for example, taxation and accounting), as well as anonymous information. We do not control the data published by you, copied by other users, and the data published in the Project chat or on thematic groups and forums are saved. We are committed to respecting your rights and legitimate interests, any request for processing the Data will be considered.
In order to provide the Services and use of the Project, we may transfer the Data to suppliers or agents working on our behalf. Such companies are located within the European Economic Area. Anonymous information, which does not allow us to identify you as an individual, we are entitled to transfer to partners who may be on the territory of countries that are not members of the European Economic Area. Since a list of our partners can change over time, you can always request an up-to-dated list of partners to whom Data is provided, where you can request it by e-mail: email@example.com. By giving us your Data, you are agreed to such transfer, storage or processing. We will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure the security of your Data in accordance with this Policy and Terms.
By accepting these Policy you acknowledge and agree that you have reached the age to enter into such binding agreement in the country in which you are located or resident or that you have your parent or legal guardian’s permission if required by applicable law.
Controller in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection or a data privacy law in the Member States of the European Union and other guidelines with a data protection nature regarding the Project is:
107 Faneromeni Avenue
NAME, SURNAME, AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE AUTHORIZED DATA PROTECTION AGENCY FROM NEXTERS GLOBAL LIMITED
The Commissioner for the Protection of User Data from NEXTERS GLOBAL: Data Protection Officer
107 Faneromeni Avenue
6031, Larnaca, Cyprus
These Privacy Policies are in English. We can provide you with a translation of the French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese versions of this Policy.
NEXTERS GLOBAL LIMITED